Your take on Mfin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Altrdwolf
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Your take on Mfin   Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:37 pm

Currently, we want to make a list on what certain characters MF should be for them to get decent drops.

For example
There is a debate going right now that a hammerdinns mf is supposed to be either 350 or 300 to get decent drops, we are not sure which gets hammerdins better drops.
What do you think the hammerdinns mf should be?

Let us know how you are doing. Did you drop a shako, a maras, a COA? What was your MF at? What character were you MF'n with?

Everyone has different superstitions on what to set their MF at. Some people think that different characters get a set MF when created and if they dont do good, they should rebuild them. Some believe they should put a horsehoe over their computer to get lucky.

We would like to compile this list to crack the secret and give everyone a better idea on what to set their MF at. What to try if their MF isnt working. What times of the day are better.

What makes your MF tick?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squizz
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: My Hammerdin   Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:20 pm

My hammerdin works great in between 352-358.

I have gone from 280-365 to experiment and every time I change it I do 3 games just to be sure. 352 is my sweet spot and I have dropped the most there but sometimes I have to put another six on to get it to kick in.

I have taken a new liking to my light sorc. I am going to set her up a little better for rushes and MF. I will keep you posted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altrdwolf
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Your take on Mfin   Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Anyone else, now?

like 2 years later?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content